The Hutong plans full day or weekend retreats for between 10 to 50 people in our quiet, countryside venue, nestled beneath the Great Wall. Our professional staff and facilitators will work with your team to tailor events and activities to suit your requirements to provide an exceptionally unique and memorable program.
Some of our most popular activities include:
- Group hikes to the lesser visited parts of the Wall where your team will have excellent opportunities for group shots with our on-site photographer.
- Riverside swimming and a gourmet picnic complete with fresh sandwiches, salads, cheeses, cakes and fruits.
- BBQ party including toasted marshmallows around the bonfire.
- Mountain biking alongside the river to a local orchard for fruit picking.
- All transportation and accommodation.
For groups looking to get farther outside of Beijing and explore Chinese culture, The Hutong arranges trips to some of China’s most fascinating destinations, including:
- Biking tours of Yunnan
- Tea Tours of Anhui and Fujian
- Inner Mongolia Grasslands and Yurt Stays